Where is the recipe database?

Options
kerryecave
kerryecave Posts: 8 Member
Does anyone know where this recipe database is? It should list all the nutritional info, like when you add your own recipe, it gives you an option to post public. I'm talking about under the food section, for "my recipes". You can add a recipe with its ingredients, break it down in servings and it gives you all the exact nutritional info. Then an option to post on "recipe database." I'm just trying to find this. Any help would be great, thanks!

Replies

• fink21061
    fink21061 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think its just all mixed in with the food database.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    When you go to add a recipe to the recipe data base it says

We are currently accepting submissions to the MyFitnessPal recipe database. Once we receive enough submissions, we'll create a recipe section where users can browse recipes submitted by other members.
  • kerryecave
    kerryecave Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well there you go sassyg! Typical me for half *kitten* reading! Thanks so much!!!
  • arcticlynx1
    arcticlynx1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hope they get this created. It would be nice to be able to swap healthy recipe and meal ideas with full nutritional info. It would also be nice if they offered the option of presenting it in a how to make it recipe type format.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    When you go to add a recipe to the recipe data base it says

We are currently accepting submissions to the MyFitnessPal recipe database. Once we receive enough submissions, we'll create a recipe section where users can browse recipes submitted by other members.

Thank you for this info. I've been hoping they would have a recipe section of its own (not just in the posting section) so they are categorized. I tried entering a couple of recipes in the food area under my recipes and nothing came out right.