Options
i only have 178 calories left for the day and i still havent had dinner
does anyone know what i can eat that dusnt go over my calorie intake
im kindof hungry

Replies

• mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would make an omelet. Use one egg and two egg whites with some onion and mushrooms and bellpeppers (or whatever veggies). I put reduced fat sargento cheese (50 calories) in it as well. The total comes to about 150 calories. This will be filling as well with the protein from the egg.
  • xxxbeckibooxxx
    Options
    aww thankyou :)
    i dont know how i would logg that in but i will try :)
    thanks x
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    excercise a bit.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Steamed veggies - 2 cups of steamed brocolli only has 60 calories and the fiber is very filling! Raw baby carrots also have some good fiber and are low cal. Load up on the veggies.
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    Salad? The Omlet was a good idea you could eat a moderate meal then work out I tend to do this
  • barbsus1991
    barbsus1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    weight watcher can of soup are around 80-100 each and are super filling.
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    just go out for a walk and burn some calories! Then eat a nice supper! :-D
  • xxxbeckibooxxx
    Options
    i would go for a walk for its 10 past 9 in the evening lol
    i shouldnt be eating after 9 as it is but im hungry i went over board on my snacks ... ooopz
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    This is why MFP rules. You never would have known if you weren't logging... so great job!

I'd do a spring mix salad with chopped sandwich meat, but that's me.

Omletts are nommy too.

:D
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    1. eat lightly, (with protein) tonight.
    2. Do better tomorrow.

Simple!:flowerforyou:
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    excercise a bit.

What he said!
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    To log the omelette I would just click on "add a food" and type in the ingredients and the calorie intake. Then save it to "my meals" so if you need to use it in the future you can. What people were saying about exercising is of course great too. That's what I LOVE about MFP is the motivation to exercise.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    It's not the end of the world if you have to go over by a few (100 or so) calories. Better to eat properly and nutritiously than worry about hitting the exact number tonight! :smile:
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Salmon is low in calories and that is what I eat when I need to keep my calories down. Add broccoli and 1/2 cup of minute, ready in 60 seconds brown rice....yummy!
  • downtome
    Options
    My post posted a few times...sorry
  • downtome
    Options
    And again......Sorry
  • downtome
    Options
    I just got back from taking a walk for 27 minutes and I started at 11:35pm! I'm spontanious though, nothing stops me if I want to do something...lol I had a lot of calories to work off as I overate today too. I also did the eliiptical for 25 minutes before that, had to try and burn off some of those calories but like a poster said above, it's not a big deal if you occassionally go over your calories just do better tomorrow or today, it will work itself out over the course of the week and be OK!