looking for serious friend

Options
AS IN SERIOUS I MEAN SERIOUS PEOPLE LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT

so im looking for some weight loss friends. i need some encouragement i need people who will comment on my posts blogs and weight loss or even gains. i need encouragement bad.

i need to lose alittle over 100lbs so i would like anyone who also has that much to lose or has lost a lot.

i get discouraged with people with only 20lbs or less lose weight because they are way smaller to me

any age works for me. im not really comfortable talking to guys but guys are ok.

i would like some serious friends too. i know i havent been on in a while but i just did an 8 week CNA course that was very intense i passed with an A and it took up most of my time and with 5 kids you know its hard to keep going. before my cna course i had another profile and i had to make another one because thatone would not feed into my facebook i was up to 80days logged in

anyone want to be friend?

please friend me. :D thanks

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    send me a request----

Good luck to you
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 52lbs in total so far (only 13lbs since I joined here) and a further 42 to go. Do I qualify to be your friend? ;o)

... not sure about the "serious" friend bit though ... I prefer not to be too serious too much of the time.
    Good luck with your journey, keep the end goal in sight and you'll get there
    Kathryn x
  • djtademy
    djtademy Posts: 5
    Options
    Me too! :-) :smile: Let's be MFP friends. :-)
  • shawnamil12
    Options
    Ive lost 52lbs in total so far (only 13lbs since I joined here) and a further 42 to go. Do I qualify to be your friend? ;o)

... not sure about the "serious" friend bit though ... I prefer not to be too serious too much of the time.
    Good luck with your journey, keep the end goal in sight and you'll get there
    Kathryn x
    what i mean by serious is serious about losing weight. and yes you would
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I can be an encourager, so check out my profile and see if you want to add me as a friend. I am in maintenance mode, but have lost 48 pounds and know how important it is to have a support system to keep you on track. Checking out your profile, it is obvious that you are leading a very hectic life being such a young mother of so many children and going to nursing school. I hope you are dedicated to your mission; you are going to need very organize to plan out your meals to be sure you are not just grabbing food and empty calories. Most importantly, YOU can do this!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose is that ok? sent request anyways as I'm a good commenter :flowerforyou:
    PS That is my inspirational pic, not me or I wouldn't be here :laugh:
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    MEEE.... MEEE.... ooohhh oohhhh ooohhhhh PICK MEEEE!!!! :)
  • tappytaptap
    Options
    feel free to add me, I could always use the extra encouragement and would be glad to help keep you on track!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like.
  • Aitenev
    Aitenev Posts: 62
    Options
    I started losing weight on 3/29/10 (didn't find MFP until Oct.). Since then I have lost 101 pounds and have 10 more to go. I know it can be a daunting task but one thing that helped me a lot was to have smaller goals along the way. 100 pounds is a huge and intimidating task. Losing 10% of your body weight, getting out of the 200's, moving from a bmi of "obese" to "overweight" were all more reasonable goals for me and as I achieved each mini-goal, I felt more confident about moving on to the next goal. Try taking it one step at a time. I would be happy to support you on your journey. Feel free to send me a request. And good luck! I KNOW you can do it. I've been there!
  • leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 40lbs to go. I find setting small goals are a good way to start. Saying I have to loose 60lbs was daunting but by going by increments of 5 or 10's it helps. My problem was I lost 43lbs in 2009 and then gained 35lbs last year. But I am getting back at it and am tracking it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. Looking forward to the weather changing and stepping it up!:flowerforyou:
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend.

I have lost and regained so many times that I feel like a human yoyo!!

My highest being 289 & lowest being 218. I am currently at 246. Soooooo I NEED to lose about 100 pounds but would be dancing for joy if I lost 75!! AND KEPT IT OFF!!

Feel free to friend me, I give & hope to recieve support whenever I can. Good luck to you!!

oh .................and I am inviting you, or anyone, to join in on a One Week Challenge that starts today.
    here is the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/186818-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    Would love some serious friends. I am doing the 30 day shred now for the month of March, and would not be doing it if it weren't for the help of like minded friends on here. I need to lose 65 lbs to get to my pre childbearing weight, but would love to lose75-80. I just want to be healthy!!
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have about 125 lbs to lose. I am always giving encouragement, and always in need of it!! I will send a request, but anyone else who wants tol add me, please do, I also need all the help I can get!!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Meeeeee =] I am very serious!!!! This will be my summer to shine ♥
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I, too, have found that friends can be such an encouragement on this long road ahead of us. I've sent a request, but if anyone else wants to add me...the more the merrier!!