The main points...WOMEN!

Options
We have gone over a lot of information and hopefully helped you understand the way women need to diet and train in order to gain lean muscle and lose fat. To make things easy, we will now summarize the main points of this Women’s Bible.

* Women will not get big and bulky from lifting weights, but instead lose fat and gain lean, toned muscles.
* Women should lift weights just like men.
* Women do not need to diet differently than men, but need to calculate their needed caloric intake based on their weight.
* Women burn a greater ratio of fat to carbs than men and tend to do well on low-carb diets.
* Calorie Control, Macronutrient Manipulation, Staying Hydrated, Eating Quality Foods, Insulin Control, Eating Adequate Protein and Essential Fats are all vital to a healthy diet and gaining lean muscle.
* Stubborn fat areas are caused by a high density of Alpha2 receptors and poor blood flow.
* Lipolysis must be increased in order for FFAs to be burned
* Blood flow to adipose tissue and transportation of FFAs away from adipose tissue is vital to fat loss.
* FFAs must be BURNED to body fat loss to occur.
* Exercise is the best way to increase blood flow to adipose tissue, transportation of FFAs, and oxidation of FFAs.
* The Stubborn Fat Cardio and Supplement Protocols are great ways to get rid of stubborn fat.
* The Xtend + VasoCharge stack is the Ultimate Workout Nutrition Stack, making sugary sports drinks obsolete.
* Consistency is the key to success. Create a workout schedule and diet and stick to it!

There you have it! It is time to put all this information to action and gain the sexy muscle and curves you’ve always wanted. Time to get your hottest body ever!

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html

Replies

• mowrynation
    Options
    :smile:
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    I get it, all the way til the plug for stacks are mentioned. Granted if you have the money and wanna, great . . . but it is NOT necessary to lose weight and tone the way you want.
  • Mom71
    Mom71 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great advise but I don't know what plug is?
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I get it, all the way til the plug for stacks are mentioned. Granted if you have the money and wanna, great . . . but it is NOT necessary to lose weight and tone the way you want.

Yep. Was interested....until I realized it was a commercial.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I FOUND this info. Why does everyone have to be so closed minded? Its really simple. You like it, copy and paste the link and finish reading..you dislike it...FINE, no need to ASSUME anything.
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    Thank you so much for being my fitness pal...your tips really help me out alot and you keep me going when i want to take a break.....thank you for everything
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! Thank YOU for understanding that I am researching info, not telling ppl this is what they should do.
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Everything in there is true, except maybe the two about buying certain product.