The REAL number this time!

Options
ischmelle
ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
Yesterday, I renewed my drivers license and, when he asked "How much would you like to weigh today?" I was able to tell him 20 pounds less than what was on my last license! (And yes, for those of you doing the math, that means I didn't fess up to the 20 EXTRA pounds the last time I was asked this question! :laugh: ) This time, I put my actual weight on my license! And, the picture was SO much better!! It's the little things... :happy:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That sounds sweet but why do you put your weight on your ID?
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :happy:

I love how they word it, "How much would YOU LIKE to weigh today?" hahahaha

Congrats!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I don't even know what my license says. :tongue: .. but I wish I weighed that much. Lol
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    we don't have weights on licenses over here, don't need to give them that info at all.
    I guess in an emergency. it would help them to know how to treat you? ><

we only have height and eye colour and any medical conditions.
  • Mom71
    Mom71 Posts: 24
    Options
    I know i fibbed on mine by at least 40 lbs Shhhh:laugh:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That sounds sweet but why do you put your weight on your ID?

Some states require you to put your weight on your ID, some don't. They do in MN, and mine is WAY off! Lol :blushing:
  • ischmelle
    Options
    AWESOME! :happy:

I love how they word it, "How much would YOU LIKE to weigh today?" hahahaha

Congrats!

That is EXACTLY how he said it. He definitely held the oh so delightful attitude of a disgruntled long term DMV employee. I thought it was funny too! They must be so used to people lying about their weight!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    FL doesn't put weight on licenses but back when I lived in WI they had weight on licence. I didn't understand that cause they should know no one will tell what they weigh and usually it changes too :ohwell:
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I did that too when I renewed about 4 weeks ago. So now for the 1st time in my life, my license says I weigh MORE than I actually do!!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    They didn't even ask me the last time I renewed mine (thank god)..... but, it's actually good because I'm almost DOWN to the weight that is on my DL!!! YAY! I'm at 183.5 and my DL says 180 (which is what I weighed when I was 16 - the only time they've updated it!)
  • ischmelle
    Options
    FL doesn't put weight on licenses but back when I lived in WI they had weight on licence. I didn't understand that cause they should know no one will tell what they weigh and usually it changes too :ohwell:

Where are you from in WI? I'm from there too!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    And I just realized I renewed my license only a month after I started my journey. My license has always said my actual weight only because I felt so guilty lying hahaha.
    Anyway, at the time of renewal, I had lost 10 lbs. I've now lost another 30! By the time it's time to renew again I'm not going to look anything like my picture!!!! lol
  • ischmelle
    Options
    Awesome!
    And I just realized I renewed my license only a month after I started my journey. My license has always said my actual weight only because I felt so guilty lying hahaha.
    Anyway, at the time of renewal, I had lost 10 lbs. I've now lost another 30! By the time it's time to renew again I'm not going to look anything like my picture!!!! lol

Congrats on the 40 pounds Elvia! And I hope you are as excited to give that number to the DMV as I was!! :smile:
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    awesome! yeah I am about 15 pounds heavier than what my license says... shhhhh :) soon enough I hope to join you in correcting that!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 40 pounds Elvia! And I hope you are as excited to give that number to the DMV as I was!! :smile:
    Thanks! And yes I'll be super excited!!
  • pinkzebras72
    Options
    I wish I could put my actual weight on mine. I would think if a cop ever pulled me over and looked at my weight he would know that I was totally lying by 50lbs. How horrible is that. Cant wait to be the weight of my drivers license.
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I was going to post that on mine too! My last military ID said 190 and she had us sign papers and take the picture until I pointed it out and asked if she was going to fix it. NO WAY was I going to leave it at that when I was in the 150's!! I was proud to put my weight this time! Doesn't it feel great!?! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!