New Here

Options
I'm a 26 year old male trying to lose a ton of weight. I'm about two weeks into this and it's getting easier. Goal weight is around 200-210. Long long way to go, but I'm on it! My knees and back are already starting to feel better which is a big plus. I'm really digging this site, the app is easy to use, the website has a ton of info and it's not overwhelming like some of the other sites I've poked my head around at. Well just wanted to say hello to everyone and keep it up!

Replies

• neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome this site is great, and I love the app too, you will get lots of support and encouragement here, congrats with the weightloss so far : )
  • syoung76
    syoung76 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome, and keep up the good work man! - Shannon
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    welcome to the MFP family!! We are all here looking to get healthy and these boards are an awesome place to find support!!
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hi great to see you here. 200 pounds is alot of weight to loose but you can do it. don't get discouraged if it doesn't come off as quickly as you want. for men it is alot easier than women but even you mighty guys will hit plateus. my boyfriend is loosing weight with me. when his doctor told him he was 296 he decided it was time to loose weight. he's lost 20 pounds in two weeks. me only 10. if you need a chubby buddy you can add me. tony doesn't count calories he's just exercising his butt of when he goes home in the evenings after he walks with me.
    great job on the weight loss so far!!!
  • barker737
    barker737 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

The good news is that many people on here have lost 200+ pounds and are still here cheering on others who need it.

But the best news is that you found this site at all. It truly is a great place and the support is incredible!