New to here been dieting all my life.

Options
Im sure Im not the only one who has been on every diet known to man, and I have told myself that this time is the last time. I pray its the last time. Im 38 and in desperate need of losing wait for the last time. If you are in my shoes please befriend me and help with your success stories. Oh and I had 1/2 my thyroird removed in Jan of 2010 and just seem to be packen on the weight. Help!!

Replies

• meamom123
    meamom123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have struggled with my weight for the last 8-10 years! I am currently doing weight watchers, I like it because I it is not a diet. I hope that you will accept my friend request so we can keep each other motivated. :happy:
  • pinkzebras72
    Options
    I did weight watchers many moons ago. Does it seem to be helping, and do you think maybe I should try it again.
  • micheleinpa
    Options
    There are times I restarted a diet every single day--ridiculous! I am determined to make it work this time, too. Glad to be your friend here. We can do this! :smile:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am just like you. Been there done that with every diet imaginable. I started working with a personal trainer and joined MFP, and i've make this the last time. For real this time. ;) The support and accountability here is incredible! Welcome to the rest of your life!!