I got hit on!!!

Options
I was at a show last night where a local band was playing, and I got checked out by the guitarist! My friend told me and I didn't believe her until he came over to talk to me. I politely turned him down, he was very cute, but I am blissfully happy with my husband who has loved me through fat, skinny and pregnant. But nonetheless, it felt amazing! It was the first time I had been out with girlfriends in so long and it was the last thing I was expecting. Sorry to gloat, but I know that there are a ton of people on this website that it has happened to and loved it just as much.

Feel free to share!

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Good for you! Makes all the hard work worth it when that happens lol
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    it's a great boost of confidence, to get hit on! people, us women in particular, like to know that we still have it and that complacency really DOESN'T kill. he made the move first, so obviously something about you made him approach you. all your hard work paid off! WAY TO GO!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    What a buzz and confidence booster!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I was at a show last night where a local band was playing, and I got checked out by the guitarist! My friend told me and I didn't believe her until he came over to talk to me. I politely turned him down, he was very cute, but I am blissfully happy with my husband who has loved me through fat, skinny and pregnant. But nonetheless, it felt amazing! It was the first time I had been out with girlfriends in so long and it was the last thing I was expecting. Sorry to gloat, but I know that there are a ton of people on this website that it has happened to and loved it just as much.

Feel free to share!

please dont take this the wrong way as i know your married but i would hit on you as well your lovely
  • pdiddy30
    pdiddy30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, this is awesome! It is a good feeling! Keep up the good work, you look great!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Gloat away girl!!! Rock it!!! Congratulations!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    All during high school I was on the heavier side and never with the "popular" group. When I graduated I had lost a lot of weight. So during the summer time, there was a town picnic, with bands, rides, food and lots drinking. So after a few drinks my friend and I would go around to the people we graduated with and she would ask them if they recognize me. Over half of them did not and the ones that did, were in total shock. Having that feeling of such happiness and proving something to yourself, can beat no other feeling. So I am hoping to shock them again with our 15 year class reunion, which is still a few years away.
    So a huge congrats to you and keep up the great work!!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for confident booster of your type. GO GIRL GLOAT ON. HEHEHE
  • HBean
    HBean Posts: 55
    Options
    That's awesome! Of course he hit on you, you're beautiful :smile:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    What an ego boost!!! Just shows that (a) you're awesome (b) you're gorgeous and (c) that guitarist has awesome taste for gorgeous women!
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Go ahead and Brag!! You deserve it!! Whooo Hooo!:flowerforyou:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Married or not it is still great to know you still got it!
  • Allegra289
    Options
    So awesome! I recently lost the 30 pounds that I put on very quickly due to some personal issues...and suddenly I get hit on and checked out a decent amount...and I forgot what that was like. Best feeling right?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great! We need success stories like this! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. And just to think I was excited when I saw that you had lost 67lbs! This story was just the icing on some fat free angel cake! :smile:
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! :)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We all like being noticed. And this is the perfect place to share it. We all share in your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!