hey new here

Options
hiya i am 20 and i live on the wirral and i have a son age 2. i have been saying for ages i am goin on a diet but only lasted a couple of days but recently its just been gettin to me seein me lumps and bumps through my clothes and i dnt want to be ill and my son look after me or anythink lyk that so i been on a diet since feb 3rd and i was 15st 12 now i am 14st 13 so i am gettin there but came on here for extra support i could feel myself dwindling off the diet lol so if anybody wants a chat feel free to add me as a friend thanks.

Replies

• AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    hello i am also 20! i dont have a child though but i know how hard it is being a young woman and feeling down about yourself. this is a great place to get support and tips. everyone on here can relate to another person on here somehow, which is really awesome. its important to know if you are on a diet you may slip here and there but everyone does and its ok! just not to give up if you do slip occasionally! diets can be frustrating but you just have to remember portions above anything! you can still eat the stuff you want but in smaller amounts (which is hard for anyone trust me!). Just hang in there! your son will look back one day and be proud of you for taking care of yourself and him!