whats your..

Options
favorite thing about yourself?:) least favorite?

mine is
favorite:my personality, sense of humor and i kinda like my hair haha

least is: my confidence, how easily i can get annoyed and my tummy bleh!

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    i would say my honesty my openess i have great arms .... least fav is my insecurities and my man boobs
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My fave, are my eyes, my arms (now)
    Least, my belly (it's getting smaller)
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    my favorite = blue eyes
    least favorite= pale skin
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    i would say my honesty my openess i have great arms .... least fav is my insecurities and my man boobs

i know how it feels to have a troubled spot! not necessarily "man boobs" in my case but we all have something we dont like about our selfs. just keep working on it! :)
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    my favorite = blue eyes

i think your skin makes your eyes pop! it looks awesome!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Favorite: My sense of humor and my booty
    Least: My booty. It's a love hate thing. ;0)
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Wow, I guess my least is my confidence because it took me like 5 minutes to think of something I like. I like my legs.
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    My fave, are my eyes, my arms (now)
    Least, my belly (it's getting smaller)

oh boy i know how you feel about the belly thing but kudos for it getting smaller!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    favs: my pale skin and my sense of humor (yeah I think I'm hilarious, so what lol)

not so much: my laziness but I'm working on it and my butt, its too small..I want it bigger
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    my favorite = blue eyes

i think your skin makes your eyes pop! it looks awesome!

i totally agree
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    Wow, I guess my least is my confidence because it took me like 5 minutes to think of something I like. I like my legs.

i know its harder to think of something we like about our selfs rather then something we dont like!
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    favs: my pale skin and my sense of humor (yeah I think I'm hilarious, so what lol)

not so much: my laziness but I'm working on it and my butt, its too small..I want it bigger

i feel ya on the butt thing. i lack in that area i kinda feel like all my weight when to my chest area and my butt got left flat and wide ahah!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Best feature.. my eyes, and now my arms and shoulders from getting toned from strength training.
    Least favorite.... hips and butt that seem to not be going down very much! lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love that im kinda crazy
    I dont love the fact that im kind of a b*tch oh wait never mind i love that to
    ok i dont like the fact that I cry super super easy:sad: :sad:
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    Best feature.. my eyes, and now my arms and shoulders from getting toned from strength training.
    Least favorite.... hips and butt that seem to not be going down very much! lol

i know! i started doing a little strength training and i love the way it is making me feel and i feel you on the hips and butt thing, it seems like no matter how hard you try on some spots you never see improvement!
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    I love that im kinda crazy
    I dont love the fact that im kind of a b*tch oh wait never mind i love that to
    ok i dont like the face that I cry super super easy:sad: :sad:

ahah were all kinda biotches sometimes. i cry easily too. its stinks sometimes because when im mad i tend to cry instead of getting angry ahha stinks