Let Me See How Good you MFP pros are

Options
I need low sodium, high protein, low carb food for breakfast, and snacks.... Looking forward to the responses!!! THANKS

Tameka

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    egg whites, non-fat greek yogurt (without added sugar)
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt!! With a little cereal or fruit...
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Fruit and eggs whites and whole wheat toast with sugar free jam.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Almonds. Egg white omelet. Protein powder in skim milk. Nut butter and high fiber bread.
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am SO SCARED of any type of bread!!! i think my body absorbs all the bad part of it, sends it to my fat deposits and adds on the lbs! could be all mental though!! LOL!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    boiled eggs, natural almonds (non-salted)
  • 2ndHalf
    2ndHalf Posts: 15
    Options
    Egg white omelet, with roasted bell peppers, mushrooms, Chicken sausage, spinach, Add cheese if you like.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Egg whites. Don't be afraid of bread you just need to make sure it is whole wheat. I use the arnolds whole wheat bagel flats. they are only 110 calories and with the egg whites you should be good. I also put some cheese, but I don't think that is low sodium.

I put onion and pepper stir fry in my omelette you coudl do that and add mrs dash.
  • tameka1220
    Options
    boiled eggs, natural almonds (non-salted)

love raw almonds!!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Egg whites. Don't be afraid of bread you just need to make sure it is whole wheat. I use the arnolds whole wheat bagel flats. they are only 110 calories and with the egg whites you should be good. I also put some cheese, but I don't think that is low sodium.

I put onion and pepper stir fry in my omelette you coudl do that and add mrs dash.

yup! i eat all of that! luv mrs. dash. i'm just getting bored with my choices and was wondering if there were any out there that i was missing
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Shakeology. Nutrition simplified. Nuff Said...other than Eat Tam Eat!!! Love ya!!!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Shakeology. Nutrition simplified. Nuff Said...other than Eat Tam Eat!!! Love ya!!!

Hi Laddy! I gotta stop this snacking! Check my diary out. I've been eating... oh have i been eating lol!