I'm NEW(in a way), I want to make friends from this like the

Options
BCXMC
BCXMC Posts: 78 Member
I'm new, I never came on to the site, I've always just used the app on my phone. Today is my first day actually visiting the site and I realize that (when it meant by friends) I never knew others were really using this site.

I'm person that needs someone to know where I'm coming from when trying to lose weight and when I'm down I can easily message myfitness'pal' and get the right feed back.

I want to lose weight and make friends like the 'I Use to be Fat.' crew from season 1.

Whos with me?!!:happy:

Replies

• jeannie1018
    jeannie1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Message me any time! (:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm friending you because my firends have been such an integral part of my journey. Tried doing it without friends last year and just couldn't do it.
  • slimchica
    slimchica Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me and will cheer you on...it is hard, but with encouragement we can both do it!

Be well~

slimchica (2be)
  • BCXMC
    Options
    I'm friending you because my firends have been such an integral part of my journey. Tried doing it without friends last year and just couldn't do it.

Well I'm glade your my new PAL!!! I hop this journey goes well for everyone here!!!
  • BCXMC
    Options

You will be hearing from me!!! lol like seriously!! Thanks for be friending me Jeannie!!
  • BCXMC
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me and will cheer you on...it is hard, but with encouragement we can both do it!

Be well~

slimchica (2be)

I will do so!!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Feel free to add me :)
  • jeannie1018
    jeannie1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

You will be hearing from me!!! lol like seriously!! Thanks for be friending me Jeannie!!

Haha no problem! Im sure we will both be leaning on each other!