I'm coming home to MFP

Options
It's good to be back although it its bitter sweet. Yes I have gained back much of what I lost. NO EXCUSES for me I don't believe in them. My failures are lessons and I refuse to make the same mistake twice. I have even more incentive this time then before. I am looking forward and not looking back. I know this community will help me and support me. Healthy by summer!! Don't worry I'm not sick just want to keep it that way.:smile:

Replies

• bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's good to be back although it its bitter sweet. Yes I have gained back much of what I lost. NO EXCUSES for me I don't believe in them. My failures are lessons and I refuse to make the same mistake twice. I have even more incentive this time then before. I am looking forward and not looking back. I know this community will help me and support me. Healthy by summer!! Don't worry I'm not sick just want to keep it that way.:smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Big Dane!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Chris Daughtry:laugh: :laugh: Get it? His song "Home"!?!?!?!
    Aren't I hilarious!?!?!

Ok, maybe hilarious is a bit of a stretch but welcome back to the wagon:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Chris Daughtry:laugh: :laugh: Get it? His song "Home"!?!?!?!
    Aren't I hilarious!?!?!

Ok, maybe hilarious is a bit of a stretch but welcome back to the wagon:flowerforyou:

I :laugh: .
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot everyone glad to be here.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & best wishes for a healthier you!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome back bro! Here's a before and after pic to help keep ya motivated, lol!
    Great-Dane-and-Chihuahua--C11759689.jpeg