new . need support and would love to encourage you as well!

Options
Hey all! i am 20 years old justfinishing my last semester at a junior college and heading to San jose universty. I really want to lose weight and feel more confident ! I am ready for this years summer so bring it on! I love fast food but know i need to learn to stay away from it:D can i get an amen?! any way i enjoy long distance running and just got inton fitness boxing.
I joined this website because i know in order to reach my goals i need support and would love to encourage others.

Replies

• darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello! My name is Diane and joined this site about 6 days ago. Since that time I have lost 2 pounds and loving the help that everyone gives you. If you like you can add me as a friend. I am starting my 7th week of Insanity and plan on starting a 2nd round when I'm done! Good luck with your weight loss journey and I hope to help you out with support!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp :)
  • danaclang
    danaclang Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome! You're headed in the right direction :)
  • Munozanalisa
    Options
    wow thanks so much for the comments already! laying in bed being lazy but just haveing people already encouraging me has motivated me to get to the gym for today! thanks!!!
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm sorta new myself to MFP and everyone has been very helpful and motivating. I'm sure you will enjoy.
  • LeeLiz12
    LeeLiz12 Posts: 33
    Options
    welcome!
  • Brigette345
    Options
    That's the same boat I'm in! I'd love to encourage and get feedback as well! Add me! Brigette345 is my username.