New... SAHM of 3... Need some encouraging friends

Options
Need to lose baby # 3 weight. It's now been 9 months and I've actually gained weight since she was born. So frustrating and due to emotional eating. I belong to a gym and try to go but with a baby and two others under 6 my schedule is compli ated. Plenty of excuses for me and I know I just need to get my priorities straight again. I lost all weight after baby 2 down to 182 and felt so good. Just want that feeling back and my clothes to look nice again. :). Friend me.

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mum of 2, that also managed to put on more weight after pregnancy some how :S

You have defo come to the right place for support and motivation, you will lose that weight in no time :D
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! There are a lot of threads for SAHM on here. Look under the "search" and you may find a group that you would like to join. I've sent you a friend request!:wink:
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Good luck you will do it we are here to support you
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a SAHM of 3 boys.
  • HotMamaof2Boys
    Options
    Hey... welcome! I am a SAHMama of 2 and am also trying to lose the post preggo weight.
  • MLG010105
    MLG010105 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello! :) I'm a SAHM of 2...a four-year-old little girl and a two-year-old little boy. I was 20 pounds overweight when I got pregnant with Baby #1, and I never lost her baby weight. I was 33 pounds overweight when I got pregnant with Baby #2, and I was able to lose his baby weight...but I was still 33 pounds overweight. *Then* we had a really rough year last year...emotionally speaking. I gained another 20 pounds, and, as of Christmas 2010, I found myself 53 lbs. overweight.

So, on New Year's Day, I decided to turn it all around. I've lost 17.5 since then, and I don't plan to stop now. :)

Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll do great!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2 and have never had fluctuating weight until after my 2nd. Now I bounce all over the scale! It's crazy! I feel ya and I will support you!