My first NSV!!

Options
swanfam4
swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
I was in a hurry to get dressed this morning and get out the door. As I was walking into church, I realized that I was literally walking out of my skirt! I had to go hunt down some safety pins just to keep it up. Yeah!!

Replies

• DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    so happy at the fact your dropping in sizr congratd. can someone tell me what nsv is??
  • BrocksMommy
    BrocksMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im wodering the same...what is NSV???
  • jram72
    jram72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory. Something that shows you are going in the right direction and makes you feel successful other than the scale.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    so happy for you!!! That's wonderful!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... I had one myself....My 20 yr old daughter has a awesome blue jean outfit. Blue jeans button all the way up and wear very high up on the waist, and has a matching short jacket.. She told me to try them on, my comment was they will never fit babe..I buttoned those suckers up and felt like a million bucks...It was so cool....Congrats again on yours...
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... I had one myself....My 20 yr old daughter has a awesome blue jean outfit. Blue jeans button all the way up and wear very high up on the waist, and has a matching short jacket.. She told me to try them on, my comment was they will never fit babe..I buttoned those suckers up and felt like a million bucks...It was so cool....Congrats again on yours...

Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!