Need Help??

Options
I'm only 18 years old andcan be quite the coach potatoe sometimes.. I just always have so much work and homework to do and after that I just want to come home, eat and sleep.

How do YOU get the motivation to eat healthy and stay away from those bad cravings?
How do you get the motivation to exercise?

Replies

• kmyers93
    kmyers93 Posts: 13
    Options
    couch*
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Food motivation: figure everything out before hand. Only buy what you plan to eat and nothing else. It's a whole lot easier to eat healthy if there is nothing in the house to foil your plans.
    Exercise motivation: I have an exercise buddy who I work out with at 430 in the morning. The working out in the morning isn't for everyone, but my buddy gets my butt out of bed and keeps me accountable. If I sleep in, I let her down. Also, my day is crazy busy and 430 is literally the only time I can work out.
    This is just what motivates me. Good luck on finding your motivation!
  • gtmom2000
    Options
    Get a buddy to "team up" with; my brother and sister are dieting too so we support each other! Posting all our calories helps us to stay on track. We also joined the YMCA.
  • kmyers93
    kmyers93 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks so much! I just got a membership to the YMCA as well, a couple of days ago matter of fact.. just no motivation.
    Thank you both for the advise!