So happy!

Options
So I just thought I would share something with the MFP community. I started this journey on February 25th. I only changed my eating and probably only exercised maybe about two times since than ( I am not really motivated into working out yet) and today when I put on some jeans they didn't feel as tight as they normally would! I haven't weighed myself yet but I can feel a difference even though I don't see it yet. The best part is that my Fiance noticed as well!! Now I am actually motivated to work out!

Replies

• prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    We started around the same time. I started Feb 19. I have lost 6 lbs total and around 5 inches off my entire body. A couple of people have noticed a change in my body where I can't see it yet. It's definitely motivating. Wish you the best of luck!
  • desireeanne
    Options
    that awesome my bf noticed when i was on week 2 of my journey
    its so nice to get the complimants

i measure myself i find i get better results and theres nothing like seeing thoose inches go down

congratulations
  • darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats,.....Keep up the awesome job!!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work! It is so motivating when you can feel yourself changing!! And always a plus when others notice!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!