Lucky Charms

JeanMargaret
JeanMargaret Posts: 69
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
This is what I get. Dang it! Every time I eat something I shouldn't have eaten...my stomach goes haywire. Last night, I woke up around 1am...ate some Lucky Charms. (I don't even buy Lucky Charms, but my cousin's in from Barbados & when she comes to the states, she buys things she remembers from her childhood (i.e. - house full o' junk!). ROFL!) Anyway...I'm feelin' it today. Just gross. Ewwwww! WHEN will I learn. ROFL!

What are your horror stories concerning foods that you used to like, that you can't eat any more though you STILL try to "endulge" & wind up feelin' like doodoo!?! ROFL!

Lucky Charms....aren't so lucky, are they? LMHO!

Replies

• dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    French fries (not out of the oven) or carry out pizza. I'll find myself in the bathroom for the remainder of the evening and dragging the next morning because of the lack of nutrients! :blushing:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    French fries (not out of the oven) or carry out pizza. I'll find myself in the bathroom for the remainder of the evening and dragging the next morning because of the lack of nutrients! :blushing:

Yep, I second the pizza! Anything I didnt make myself does this to me.
  • stargzrlily
    stargzrlily Posts: 83 Member
    Oh yeah... Awhile back I got sick as a dog from Jalapeno Cheesy Bread from Little Ceasers. It was greasy and I knew I would pay for it later but man it was so freakin good. I just kept eating it! The end result was brutal and I don't plan on eating it again anytime soon!
  • Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Kentucky Fried Chicken.... I... hate... the.... colonel....and he hates me back. I used to like the skin on poultry period but now it just grosses me out completely!
  • Larry7995
    Larry7995 Posts: 55
    greasy breakfast sausage

I still like sweet cereals once in a while in the wee hours but usually buy a little more healthy cereal like oats & more or something that is still tasty but somewhat healthier.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Oh yeah... Awhile back I got sick as a dog from Jalapeno Cheesy Bread from Little Ceasers. It was greasy and I knew I would pay for it later but man it was so freakin good. I just kept eating it! The end result was brutal and I don't plan on eating it again anytime soon!

I hear you there. It is a viciously tasty treat with more than a jalapeño kick!
This discussion has been closed.