Newbie here! :)

Options
Hi all. I'm glad that I have found this site with so many others who are working towards the same goal as me... losing weight! Just to give you a little info about me... I'm 22 from CT and I just gave birth to a precious little boy on January 8 of this year. I am desperate to get my weight off and to tone my body. I purchased Power 90 and I started it today. As of right now, I am 172 lbs. My goal is 130 and ideally I would like to lose about 40 pounds by mid June. I would greatly appreciate any advice on dieting!

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi Ashley. I am in Connecticut too. Congradulations on the new addition to your family. We are all very helpful. If you need a friend be sure to add me
  • darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi Ashley! Welcome and congratulations on your new baby boy! You will love this site! Lot's of help and good friends! Please add me and I would love to help. Thanks! Diane
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    Hi Ashley,

You and I have almost the same exact weight goals. The only difference is I did not just have a baby! Good luck!
  • dawngazaway
    Options
    Hello! I am trying to lose the weight I gained while pregnant with my son. He is now 2, so it is well past time to get rid of it! Best of luck on achieving your goals!
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi Ashley!! :) Glad you joined! I'm Laura...23 from Alabama... I haven't been doing this for very long but I do have a tip!! Find a workout you genuinely like and stick with it while mixing it up!! For example... I like aerobics!! So I do all different kinds, while also walking.... because I really love to walk my dogs! Good luck to you! Let me know if I can help in any way!
  • ashley4968
    Options
    Good luck to you too!! We can do it! :)
  • zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi.. it's nice to meet you. :) I've lost 20 pounds so far... 20 more to go. We can do it!