Weight Loss site or Adult date site?

Options

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like to stalk stalkers. I think it balances out to be a victimless crime in the end.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I like to stalk stalkers. I think it balances out to be a victimless crime in the end.

So do you stalk your own stalkers? How does that work out?
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    FYI the person that started this thread has already deactivated thier account........
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    shoot i am a major flirt but always a gentleman hope i havent offended anyone on here
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Not to be a total downer but I HAVE witnessed unnecessary flirting on this site (mostly from a woman). Don't get me wrong; a little flirting is a fun ego boost and totally harmless. I like fun as much as the next guy but there is a fine line between having fun and being disrespectful of other people's marriages. Thanks...resume fun thread.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    LMAO!! some of these respones are great!

:tongue:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

ROFL!!
  • chiremba
    chiremba Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    what??
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lighten up you stupid troll, lol. 90% of it is harmless banter I assume (from what ive seen) which someone doesn't know how to understand! Some people have a naturally flirty personality too but it doesnt mean they want you in their bed :laugh: bet you moan and rant when someone gives you a complement in a club and accuse them of sexual assault
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    No one flirts with me. Am I doing something wrong??? .

HAAAAY BAAAABY! *wink wink*

RAWR.

OH NOES! DID I JUST PUT OUR IRL RELATIONSHIPS IN JEOPARDY!?!?!

Ahahahahahahhahahah are you guys flirting or am i mistaking...because just FYI this is NOT a dating site
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Drama, drama... Why don't you just mind your own business and let people be.... If someone is bothering just block/delete the person.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

So do you stalk your own stalkers? How does that work out?

One word: Loopt. Great app.
  • jennyab
    jennyab Posts: 20
    Options
    I really have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen much, if any, flirting of any kind from anyone on this site. All I've seen is advice, support and encouragement, and lots of sharing of recipes, workouts, etc.

same. Have not seen anything like that.
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I really have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen much, if any, flirting of any kind from anyone on this site. All I've seen is advice, support and encouragement, and lots of sharing of recipes, workouts, etc.

Me too.
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lighten up you stupid troll, lol. 90% of it is harmless banter I assume (from what ive seen) which someone doesn't know how to understand! Some people have a naturally flirty personality too but it doesnt mean they want you in their bed :laugh: bet you moan and rant when someone gives you a complement in a club and accuse them of sexual assault

I think you need to lighten up, and stop name calling and insulting people. Wow.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen *much* flirting and wouldn't call compliments on before/after photos the same thing. This guy was some kind of troll.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    No one flirts with me. Am I doing something wrong??? .

HAAAAY BAAAABY! *wink wink*

RAWR.

OH NOES! DID I JUST PUT OUR IRL RELATIONSHIPS IN JEOPARDY!?!?!

Ahahahahahahhahahah are you guys flirting or am i mistaking...because just FYI this is NOT a dating site

MAI BAD.
  • ethel64
    ethel64 Posts: 91
    Options
    i see he posted 3 times and joined in march so exactly where and when had he seen these posts considering that people here with over 1,000 posts havent seen any such posts??? or was he the predator we need to be watching out for?? :huh:
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen anything on the threads only some random friend requests stupid lines like "are you a model?" or "you are beautiful,can we be friends" which I just don't accept obviously.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen anything on the threads only some random friend requests stupid lines like "are you a model?" or "you are beautiful,can we be friends" which I just don't accept obviously. Especially from someone called alvi002 he's written to me and my 3 friends, same msg etc.
This discussion has been closed.