How am i doing this?

Options
dom300186
dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
Ok so i started wanting to loose weight since xmas but only lost about 6 lbs altogether ive been rather styressed as my parents are splitting up over bad terms and ive been eating but ive not been hungry for it.
i eat 1 bowl of cereal, probably another for lunch this is kelloggs all bran then my dinner and i have lost in total 12 lbs is this normal as im scared about putting it all back on when this blows over?
i walk the dog 30mins-1hr a day so this must be helping?

Replies

• patrick1daugherty
    Options
    its ALL about HABITS...youve lost 12lbs! thats great! try subbing your lunch with tuna or 5oz of chicken.(basically get some protein kick start that metabolism) your weight will come back if you go back to your old routine ..as for your personal stuff..talk talk talk...i hope there is someone you can unload on.,.i know all to well. we tend to wrap our selves in food when we dont have that outlet. i firmly believe that being healthy mentally effects us being healthy physically..i wish you all the best, stay strong, positive and healthy.
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thank you very much, doctor said i need more fibre as i have a gut problem so this could help me and i feel loads better and feel all bran keeps me quite full and keeps me going.

we always have fresh home made food in the evening and we eat plenty of chicken and fresh veg etc, the only thing that helps me not over eating is thinking about whats going on and by helping by not over thinking is walking my dog with my ipod on, yesterday i was gone for 3 hrs!!

my partner had booked a week off so we went for a walk today and i had a cry and we just talked all the way we walk by the canal past our town and its peacefull, we pass local people walking their dogs and feed the ducks and we had good weather to say its been raining here in nottingham uk for the past 3 weeks so it was nice to get out.