Intro begins now...

Options
Hi Everyone! I had a co-worker introduce me to this site 2 weeks ago and I have been addicted ever since. I have added the app to my phone and find myself on that more than I ever was on Facebook! I find it so gratifying to be able to add the cardio and strength training to the log and to search for the foods I am eating and learn that much more. I have learned to live without the daily 20oz Mountain Dews I used to "have" to have and to find other avenues for my sweet tooth (FYI - The Slim Fast bars are not that bad). I have lost 4 pounds each week I have participated in this site but started my journey at 242, so I am more than happy with it. My goal is 205 and I haven't seen that since high school. You are all such great sources of inspiration, so keep up the hard work, I know we all will get there some some sacrifice and hard work.

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. your doing great.. This site is def addictive and I do go on here more than facebook now.. which is crazy!! LOL
    Feel free to add me..
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too find myself on here now more than Facebook. The support here is wonderful!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I agree about getting on here more than facebook. The people here are great and it's really interesting to me to actually see what I am dong to my body and how it reacts!

I'm so glad you are enjoying it. :)
  • Smoodysmom
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss thus far! This sight is definitely addictive, I find myself on here more than on facebook...lol....keep up the good work and stay focused!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    welcome!!