somewhat new

Options
fell off track but got back on dose anyone do slimfast
thanks karen:heart::smile:

Replies

• elaine010570
    Options
    i have done it but it gave me the shakes and messed my bowls up so dont think its a great idea, eating healthy and try to exercise is the best way to loose weight,
    i have lost 16lb in two months doing the healthy way, but didnt loose much on slim fast so if u do choose to do it please be careful:smile:
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I allow one slimfast 100 calorie bar a day. Keep them in the cookie jar as a treat. There have been days when I've eaten more than one. It's has worked for me as long as I'm truthful when counting calories. Good luck.
  • kao1970
    kao1970 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a shake in moring no time. then eat a lite lunch ,then snake bar, blanced dinner and snack bar at night :wink: :laugh:
  • lmckenney50
    Options
    I have lost 27 pounds- ate healthy and replaced 2 meals a day until I reached my goal weight.
    I found something great - tastes great :drinker: that is 90 calories and 1 gram of sugar, 7 carb - and 13 grams of protein
  • wiglitt
    wiglitt Posts: 22
    Options
    I keep a few meal replacement bars in my bag at all times. They are really good, taste like candy bars to me. I eat healthy but every now and then when I am out and about and it is meal time I eat one to keep me on track. It is better them giving in and stoping at a FF joint and getting something bad. My hubby does that shakes in the morning. He has never had a problem with them.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • kao1970
    kao1970 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you all good luck have a great day!!!
    Karen:happy: