hello!

Options
Newbie here, and need to take action once and for all... my name is Miriam, living in the Toronto area, married mom with 2 kids, and I have always struggled with my weight but the worst of it happened after my son was diagnosed with autism 4 years ago... thankfully he is doing well but it is time that I remove those old demons holding my down, my weight. I have too many hopes, wishes and dreams that I need to see come true and it won't happen if I keep holding myself back.

Replies

• adityarajkapoor
    Options
    u didnt give him autism.....but u can give him ur good health and inspire him to stay on track......i ate up my demons with black pepper sauce. try it...cheers!!!!!
  • leomir
    leomir Posts: 6
    Options
    Actually if you want to talk about in terms of genetics, I did.. but... hey no point in playing the blame game anymore. Done it too much and it has achieved nothing.. I have had to learn to accept it and be thankful he is high functioning and healthy and has potential to do well in life. Not everyone is so lucky. And as far as black pepper sauce goes, that should kill demons for sure, thanks for the tip.
  • leomir
    Options
    Makes me sad that no one else even noticed me, that seems to be the story of my life :( Oh well.
  • bap25302
    bap25302 Posts: 4
    Options
    WELCOME THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK!! IM PROUD OF YOU FOR MAKING A LIFE STYLE CHANGE AND WILL BE HERE FOR SUPPORT IF YOU NEED ME!
  • leomir
    Options
    Thanks, sometimes I really do wonder if I really do deserve the good things in life. Seriously, I don't know.
  • leomir
    Options
    I dunno maybe my face scares people lol. That is why I was ignored?