PLATEAU

Options
I have lost 30lbs and I am stuck. I cannot seem to get below 165. I have been at the 165-167 range for a month. Any suggestions?

Replies

• catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise cals?
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    Switch up your workouts, do something completely different than what you're doing now!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30lbs and I am stuck. I cannot seem to get below 165. I have been at the 165-167 range for a month. Any suggestions?

i lost 4 lbs and have been stuck for almost 2 months. i have seen a few inches lost, but the scale is being a butt head =/
  • TamiHudson
    TamiHudson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Completely change up your workout. If you've not done circuit training (Jillian Michaels, Curves, etc.) then do that. Your body needs to be challenged and "shocked". If you do the same workout, the same moves over and over again your body gets used to it and doesn't change. You may also want to check your sugar intake...good luck!
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am in the same place as you. I have lost 22 pounds and now the scale wont budge. I'm going to try and change my exercise routine and change some of the foods I've been eating. (easier said than done, I love cheese lol)
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    First - Congrats on your 30 pound achievement! One of the things that works for me when I hit a plateau is to "shock my system". My body gets used to the same things and eventually, I stop shedding weight. So I either try changing up my food intake or try a different form of exercise. I had been averaging losses around a half a pound a week, but about 3 weeks ago, I added Yoga to my routine and I dropped 2.6 lbs this week. Just don't get discouraged. As long as you keep doing the right things, the results will follow!
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WHat does that mean "eating your excercise calories"?