I found this to be AMAZING!!!

Options
We all have days were we don't want to exercise, or eat correctly, or even drink water especially in the beginning of our journey. Well.... instead of a few days I had a Whole week!!! (I know shame on me lol). I just felt drained, so I ate okay, and did not exercise at All!!! and I lost weight! on Friday or Saturday (can't remember )I weighed myself and I was 292.4 and today I am 289. I don't know what my body is doing but I like it! Has anybody else experienced this and why do you think this happened?

Oh If you could add me that would be great ... I could use the extra support!!

Replies

• heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    This has happened to me from time to time, I'll have a bad weekend and expect a gain and actually lose weight. It just goes to show you that everything is good in moderation...

:smile:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    When you weighed yourself the first time, could you have maybe had more sodium? And then less this last time? If so, that could easily explain it. I can go up 5 pounds in a day because of sodium and then retaining water weight.

I think it's ok...and wouldn't worry about it. But, it's good to see you getting back on track! :)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Some of these forums mention taking a week off from working out as a way to break a plateau, throws off your metabolism.
  • Dreambodyreacher
    Options
    That May be it! But to make up for it I had alot of fruit and salad