Phentermine thoughts

Options
So my doctor prescribed me phentermine about 2 years ago and I took it and i lost about 20lbs in about 2 months, I liked the way i lost the way, steady but it was actually coming off, but it made me jittery. I tried taking half the pill a day and that felt a bit better. Im thinking of going back on it but only taking about a quarter of it because that way i can still eat the right amount of calories, what are everyones thoughts about this??

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    seems an easy way out but i have no idea of your circumstances, its your body
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I take it. And I take 1/2 a pill in the morning and 1/2 at night. Taking a full one makes me feel like a crack head.
    It definitely curbs my sugar cravings, which is mostly what I'm glad for :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I saw an episode of Dr. Oz about it and it seemed like there were a lot of scary side effects. It's not something I'd try, but if you've been on it before and know what it's like, it's up to you.
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    Is there anyway to get Phentermine without getting it from your doctor? I've heard great things about it and want to try it.
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ive heard you can get it online but my mother in law got it and she said it didnt do anything for her at all. When I got it from my doctor, I had to have an ECG? first, you have to have a healthy heart. As of today im going to be back on it, but i am taking just a quarter of the pill, i found it was too strong for me when i was taking the full one, or even half, turns out im pretty sensitive to the caffeine. But i am pretty optimistic about it, i remember i lost like 20lbs really quick and i felt fantastic, just because i wasnt eating all day long but i was keeping healthy
  • GorgeousMa
    GorgeousMa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive taken it before too. No problems with me just don't become dependent on them because once u get to ur goal ur not gonna wanna keep taking them to maintain