7-week-challenge - Team SOUTH

Options
2»

Replies

• hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The chocolate thing is super hard for me. I normally eat some amount of chocolate every day!! So far this week I have only caved once. Last night I had a 60 calorie vanilla/chocolate swirl pudding cup. I was having a hard time eating all of my calories and I just caved because it was beckoning me from the fridge! I felt bad that I caved afterward.

You guys are all doing great by the way, good job!
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    Shannonwilson86, you deserve to enjoy yourelf these next couple of weeks. I am sure that the concious will play a little with you, lol. Sounds like you have the determination to really kick it when you get back. With that kind of determination you will succeed. Good luck this weekend and congratulations.:smile:
  • harpcason
    Options
    mamawildbear, the only thing required is to post your weight on Saturday. Then post your weight goal for the following Saturday. Good luck.
  • harpcason
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! In the teachers lounge are all kinds of pastries. Not sure why our prinicipal did that, but I have got to seriously stay out of there. Chocolate, glazed, lemon sticks & creme sticks.........I have done better this last half of the week. If I don't go in there, I know I will probably be down for weigh-in. May have to have help from Bontril today.
  • Heevenlee
    Heevenlee Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi all,my name is Amanda.Been a lil sick this past wyeek with some stomach issues.My current weight from last week is 142.Not asking to much this week since I have been ill but for the next Sat I would love to be under 140.My goal by the end of the challange is 135
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Do we weigh in here today? I lost a lb, which was my goal. I thought I would have lost more because I have exercised a lot and stayed under my calories, but not too far under.

Hilarie
  • harpcason
    Options
    Great job, Hilarie. I did not make my goal, but, I didn't gain either. I hope next week to meet or exceed my goal.
  • fortynfit
    fortynfit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I didn't get a chance to post over the weekend. But I'm excited to say that I weighed in today at 161.6.
    I lost a litle over a pound. I totally bummed on the excercising over the weekend. So I maybe could have lost a bit more.
    I'll have to keep that in mind for next weekend.
    Anyway, my goal for next weigh in is to lose 1.5 lbs (hopefully 2)

SW: 163
    3/7: 161.6
    3/12: 160

Have a great week and be careful tomorrow - FAT TUESDAY!
  • nssrn
    nssrn Posts: 3
    Options
    Same here I didn't get a chance to login until today. (I use the phone app everyday) Anyway happy to report I have exceeded my goal. :)
    SW:264
    3/5: 261.1 (goal was 262)
    New goal for saturday: 257

Have a great rest of the week :)
  • alicia116
    alicia116 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am guessing that this is the place that we are suppose to be posting our weight now....I still sent my team captain my info. My CW is 187.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    No one has posted here in a while, so I thought I would bump it up to the top of our topics lists :)

I didn't do very well the last two weeks. I got married on March 5th... the week before the wedding, my entire non-dieting family was staying with us. The week after the wedding (this past week) was our honeymoon.. and there wasn't a diet in the world that was going to prevent me from fully enjoying my wedding day and honeymoon! Even though I'm paying for it now!! :P

I started the couch to 5K program today, in hopes that it will give me a weight loss boost. The challenge this week was exactly what I needed to motivate me to get this started. I'm hoping to be ready to run a 5K on April 29th. Have any of you done the C25K program?

Best of luck this week. It looks like we're the only team who has their acts together... let's bring this thing home!!