two new favorite chocolate snacks

Options
So, I need to keep a regular dose of chocolate in my life or any dieting goes out the window. For awhile I've been eating the Jello fat-free pudding snacks -- 100 calories, nice little single serve cup. BUT, I just found Kozy Shack pudding. 110 calories, nice little single serve cup, and SO MUCH YUMMIER! Wow, real chocolate pudding for only a few more calories, so worth it. The jello always tasted a little chemical and artificial.

I also just discovered something called Sweet Riot in our natural foods store -- little tiney chocolate pieces (like little chocolate coated crumbs really) in a tin. They are 1-2 calories per piece. So you can have a small handful of 10 or so on the go and it takes care of my chocolate fix in a reasonable way.

These are making me so happy, I just had to share.

cheryl

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I will share this with my chocolate loving friends:)
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options
    I eat Cury Wurlys, 115 calories :)
  • jkq2003
    jkq2003 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am really bad because I fix my chocolate craving with the snack pack pudding which are real pudding I think made with 2% milk and it is a nice size cup and 120 calories per serving for my chocolate fudge with milk chocolate pudding. That is my delight every other day and I love it. Another good fix is the skinny cow ice cream you get a full cup serving for any where from 120 - 170 calories for the entire cup and they have some really great flavors and it taste pretty good. I am getting good at finding healther options for my sweet cravings.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    LOOVE Kozy Shack pudding. It's gluten and corn free! Great for my kids' food allergies and very very creamy and real. No chemicals nothing fake in there!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I fix mine with a dark cocoa organic coffee I found at naturally yours. MMMMM and super low calories. As in the coffee itsself has none then if I use a chocolate fat free creamer it's like 45 calories. Delish! Filling! I don't have the package cause I dumped it into my canister, so next time I buy some i will share the name.
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So, I made some brownies last night, from a recipe I got from Hungry Girl cookbook. It was SUPER easy, tastes great, and low in calories/fat.

One box of Devil's Food cake mix
    One 15oz can pumpkin

Mix, and spoon into 12 muffin cups, sprayed. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min.

We had them last night, the batter is THICK, and it was strange at first but I kept stirring it and it worked out! They tasted great, and for only 170 calories per muffin... not too shabby!