back on the wagon

Options
so i had a rough couple of weeks, and i kind of got off track, i didnt gain, (yay) but i had a mini goal of 10 more lbs gone by my trip to disney world Oct 18th. it's not going to happen now so i'm trying for 6 lbs by then! wish me luck, i've found participating in these chats it really motivates me!

i had a great day today so my hopes are high!

Replies

• rayche319
    Options
    so i had a rough couple of weeks, and i kind of got off track, i didnt gain, (yay) but i had a mini goal of 10 more lbs gone by my trip to disney world Oct 18th. it's not going to happen now so i'm trying for 6 lbs by then! wish me luck, i've found participating in these chats it really motivates me!

i had a great day today so my hopes are high!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    good luck and welcome back!
  • monne
    monne Posts: 24
    Options
    good for you on getting back on the wagon!!!
  • heyslc
    heyslc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I felt I had to take a "mental health" break last month, I put back on 3 lbs, but I feel like I've got a good grip on things now and am going strong.... those rotten 3 lbs are gonna be outa here in no time! Congrats to you for not putting any on during that time!
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]9181.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can do it! Just stay the course, and realize that *today* is the ONLY day you can do anything about!:bigsmile: