mommy lossing baby weight

Options
Anyone else in my shoes? Well Its a mix of baby weight and stay at home weight. hehe :D My son is 2 now...so i deserve a slap on the hand for doing this so late. but any moms out there lets become "pals":flowerforyou:

Replies

• brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well, my baby is 2 1/2 now, and i'm still trying to get rid of the last 10-15 lbs! So you're not alone! lol It actually took me a good 3 years to lose my baby weight from my first one, and then we decided to have another right after that. Not the best planning, but oh well! :)
  • JudyP0389
    JudyP0389 Posts: 46
    Options
    Don't feel bad girls. My youngest is 7 and I'm just now getting serious about losing the baby fat and work-at-home fat. LOL But I'm going to be 40 this year and I'm determined not to go into my 40s with this weight. Good luck to us all!
  • lilbuck
    lilbuck Posts: 2
    Options
    I am also a new mama trying to lose baby weight!! My son is 51/2 months and I have 5 lbs. to go until I hit my pre-prego weight! However I want to lose another 10 past that! So 15 total, and before swimsuit season :) I am also a nursing mama, so I can't cut calories too much or workout too hard, so it is a delicate balance :)
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I have 3 girls, 4.5yrs, 2.5yrs and 9 months! I am down to my pre pregnancy weight with #3 but I still have 24 lbs left to get back to where I need to be.
  • Salamanda25
    Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! My little girl is 16 months and I'm here for the same reason!
  • davinci21
    davinci21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, my son's 3.5 months old and i have excess from 3yrs ago when i had my daughter
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My son will be four in June. I decided to start taking my weight loss seriously after I found out that the reason I wasn't losing weight after his 3rd birthday was partly due to undiagnosed hypothyroidism this past summer. The big push was when I realized I could no longer get away with calling it baby fat because my son is now a toddler.