Hiii I'm a new member!

Options
Hi guys and gals :)

New member and I'm feeling lonely for having no friends already!

Someone needs to encourage and motivate me and It would be nice to meet new folk too, J :) x

Replies

• xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hope you find and receive the motivation and encourage you need to achieve your goals! *sent friend request*
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    What kind of encouragement? I could yell "Get off your butt and go for a walk!" or maybe "Get off your fat butt and go for a walk!". I find clothes motivate me. I'm wearing a spandex suit in public in a few weeks, so that's motivation enough! :)
  • nikkelle
    nikkelle Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome.....stay encourage....u can do it
  • SherryLeeMiller
    Options
    hey Jn27. Welcome aboard. I joined last week and am loving this website. This is the first post I have done on the message board though.

I am trying to stay motivated too. I have a few friends that I go to the gym with regularly (several times a week). I have watched them excel and lose weight and they are looking great. I am struggling with my own weight loss and I get discouraged. I think my problem is not the working out, because I love it. My problem is trying to find the right foods to eat. I am not doing so well with that.

I hope that you find some good friends on here that can help support you. I think that is the best kind of support. Someone to talk to and knows what your going through

Hugs
  • Jn27
    Jn27 Posts: 2
    Options
    Lets hope so!!!