It's lunch time, what have you got ?

Secret_Agent_007
Secret_Agent_007 Posts: 1,082
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Let's just check what everyone has for lunch.

Replies

• mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    I don't eat until noonish, so another hour, but I'll be having 4 oz chicken, 3 cups lettuce, 2 tablespoons fat free croutons, and walden farms calorie free dressing.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Leftovers! 1/2 serving of Stove Top Chicken stuffing bake with Birds Eye Steamfresh corn, and my vice of the day, my ONE bottle of Diet Coke.... mmmmmm
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    I"m having 1 cup of brown rice, and 1 cup of great northern beans. I'll have a wonderful fruit salad for afternoon snack too! YUM!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    I ate a little early because I was HUNGRY. I had a weird lunch--oatmeal with no sugar added applesauce and a few raisins and some cinnamon. Yummy.
  • Today it's Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup at 200 calories (whole can) and five saltines for 60 more calories. How about you?
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    i had a wheat tortilla with 2.5 oz chicken a cup of spinich and about 1/2 cup of romaine hearts I spread a laughing cow cheese on the tortilla first then assembled it. for desert i had a jello decadence dark chocolate mouse.
    lunch calories 280. yummy and filling. mmmmm...snack time later is a laughing cow cheese, some green peppers and cucumbers.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Solid white tuna with a ton of celery and a tbsp of light miracle whip on low-fat triscuits, three giant strawberries and possibly a square of cheese if I'm still hungry - if not I'll hang onto that for tomorrow.

308 without the cheese, 388 with it.
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    I had a spinach salad. :flowerforyou:
  • Just finished lunch here! I had a salad with endamame, cucumber and green peppers as well as some homemade sushi. Yummy!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    1 cup of Green Curry soup with 1 oz of baked cod mixed in.....and a diet ginger ale.....
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    You guys are making me hungry! I am not sure yet but I am thinking 4 oz tuna and 90 special k crackers, carrot sticks, and some sugar free pudding.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Just finished lunch here! I had a salad with endamame, cucumber and green peppers as well as some homemade sushi. Yummy!

Now THAT sounds good!!!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Alfredo with veggies. Oh so YUMMY, can't wait to eat.
    Calories: 280
    Fat Grams: 7
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Sara Lee 100% Whole Wheat Bread (45 cals/slice) with low sodium turkey (5 deli thin slices) with Helmans Olive Oil mayo and Sweet Hot Yellow Pepper Rings. For "desert" - diced peaches in 100% fruit juice.

288 cals
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    4oz baked salmon with bell peppers and onions
    90 cals no salt edamame

total 250 cals or so

afternoon snack

2/3 cup no salt added 1% cottage cheese
    4oz fresh mango

total 160 cals or so :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Turkey cutlet with sauted onions (left over from Sat night) and a cup of my homemade soup (carrots/bean sprout/cabbage spicy V8juice), celery with humas and fresh blueberries for dessert! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - now I'm hungry - gotta run!
  • ethel64
    ethel64 Posts: 91
    grilled turkey breast with tomato on whole grain bread
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    I ate a little early because I was HUNGRY. I had a weird lunch--oatmeal with no sugar added applesauce and a few raisins and some cinnamon. Yummy.

Not weird at all!!!! I too have oatmeal but with diced peaches and 10 almonds. Hot and filling :)
  • kursejohn
    kursejohn Posts: 25 Member
    1 cup cauliflower (steamed), 1 can tuna in water, 1 scallion, 1/2 asian pear, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, fresh gound pepper. Voila! 300 calories.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    I had a BIG salad of mixed greens, mushrooms, cooked broccoli and spicy oven tomato..mmm.
This discussion has been closed.