H2O

Options
syiyi
syiyi Posts: 341 Member
So ever since I started drinking my 8 glases of H2O I was constantly going to the bathroom after just 2 wks that has stopped.. Its unbelivable but I drink the same amount of water or even more and I dont find myself rushing to the restroom. Can someone explain what is happening ?? :) I also like to mention that now everytime I eat something I'm able to distinguish between foods that are too salty and those that are not. Has this happen to anyone else????

Replies

• jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    I don't know the answer, but I'm also curious about this. In addition, I also would like to know if drinking water temporarily boosts your metabolism like eating a small meal does. I wouldn't think so because it doesn't have calories, but IDK.
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So ever since I started drinking my 8 glases of H2O I was constantly going to the bathroom after just 2 wks that has stopped.. Its unbelivable but I drink the same amount of water or even more and I dont find myself rushing to the restroom. Can someone explain what is happening ?? :) I also like to mention that now everytime I eat something I'm able to distinguish between foods that are too salty and those that are not. Has this happen to anyone else????

I am still spendng a lot of time in the toilet I think from drinking water. Have been properly following MFP and drinking AT LEAST 2 litres of water a day since January 5th and yes still finding I am ''going'' more than i was before this.
    Perhaps though, in time and we are all different, our bodies do get use to it. I don't know.
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    Ive found that if I space it out throughout the day and dont drink a lot at once...especially at night, I'm not constantly going.
  • kajunsarah
    Options
    Raises Hand!! I'm the potty Queen.. I have always drank a lot of water and my bathroom habits have never changed.. Wish they would :(. It isn't easy working in an office that is so busy. Congrats on increasing your water intake tho..