It's lunch time, what have you got ?

Options

Replies

• cjnorman
    cjnorman Posts: 93
    Options
    "St. Dalfour- Gourmet on the Go - Wild Salmon With Vegetables" the whole container :) St Dalfour Gourmet on the Go has become a staple for me.
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    i/2 a bowl of Ann Chun Kung Pao with grilled chicken and some mixed veggies. Yumm
  • Bride2B090812
    Options
    I had a Healthy Choice Meal:Ravioli Florentine Marinara. 230 calories and very YUMMY.

2300357.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i try to have high protein lunches so my body burns fat and not muscle (especially on the days i go jogging) so today it's a tuna salad :) sometimes i have peanut butter sandwiches though...
  • hippiechick89
    Options
    healthy choice frozen meal-
    rosemary chicken w/ sweet potatoes, yellow carrots & pearl onions
    180 cals of yummy
    also some green grapes and a nature valley peanut butter granola thin
    all for under 300 calories :D
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    I didn't wake up in time for breakfast, so I had a ham and cheese lean pocket, 1 serving of progesso Italian Wedding Soup, and V8 fusion juice with 1 serving of benefiber mixed in.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    In another 2 hours, I'll be enjoying left over curried potato and pea pot pie! (They're amazingly good!)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup:)
  • oniponi3
    oniponi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    tea and a banana and a pink and white wafer as had big breakfast got chicken curry for dinner
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Chipotle Black Bean Burger from Mornigstar farms sandwiched between two slices of Organic Oatmeal bread (yummm)- if I'm still hungry after that I have an Organic Tangelo.

And for afternoon snack- Chobani peach yogurt, Organic Gala apple, and Organic celery and carrots.

Yummmm- and yes, I am an organic nut if you didn't notice.

Happy Lunch everyone!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    healthy choice frozen meal-
    rosemary chicken w/ sweet potatoes, yellow carrots & pearl onions
    180 cals of yummy

That's what I just ate! I didn't like it too much though - too oniony and rosemaryish :ohwell: Will start on my apple soon.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    4oz grilled chicken on Nature's Own Sandwich thin with a little brown mustard. 1/2 c. Healthy Choice Tomato Basil Soup
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    albacore tuna with a bit of light mayo with a couple pieces of pepper

apple

sugar free caramel mousse

yum!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I had a ham & tomato sammy on a sandwich thin. I am quite proud of myself, only ONE serving of Miracle Whip Light. I Love that stuff, so one Tbsp is a big thing for me!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Leftover Pork Chop from last night's dinner and a pink lady apple. :bigsmile:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I got a Lil Tuna from Potbelly with lettuce, tomato (which they forgot!), onion and Italian seasoning - no cheese. It was great! I'm about to grab some fresh pepper slices (yellow, red, orange and green) and snack on those. Yum.
  • christenmc
    Options
    grilled artichoke
    wheat thins with sabra roasted red pepper hummus & roasted tomato and chipotle salsa
    hot lemon honey water
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    5oz grilled salmon
    3/4 cup asian cabbage slaw

298 calories
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf, some fresh broccoli (I'll steam it in the microwave) and some baby carrots. Yum!

As a side note for people looking for lunch ideas - meatloaf is a GREAT food to cook up on a night when you have some time and then use for your meals over the next week. It can be made pretty healthy (mine is 93/7 ground turkey, onion, tomato, eggs, wheat germ, bread crumbs (just a little) and spices) and is a good source of protein. It does well in the fridge and is easy to grab when you're in a hurry and quick to heat up (or eat cold). Can be eaten by itself, on salad, in a sandwich... It doesn't even take that much effort to make - you mix it up and then leave it in the oven to do its thing. You can even make mini-meatloafs by cooking them in muffin tins.

Yum... will have to try this out as well. Just made the recipe below for Spicy Chipotle Turkey burgers for dinner last night and it was DELISH! Although I ditched the bun that's mentioned in the recipe and used low fat swiss cheese.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spicy-Chipotle-Turkey-Burgers/Detail.aspx
  • oEmmyo
    oEmmyo Posts: 21
    Options
    Turkey & Tomato panini from the eating well website, yogurt, a special K bar, and an orange.