hello

Options
hey my names Ruth i have been on her a few weeks and not properly itroduced myself. well here goes , i am a mother , a childminder and last but not least i have a lurvly fiance who i have been engaged for quite a few years and have finally set a date all booked for next may! eeeeeeeeeek so i obvisioly want to look my best for the day . i love working out at gym or doing the classes, body combat zumba and pilates are my fave. i have really tryed changing my eating habbits by cooking out most of the crap!! eating less carbs and changing to brown rice and pasta. first couple of weeks i lost 8lb then didnt weigh myself for a month as was weighing myself everday and was hoping to see a nice lost at end and weighed myself today on the gym scales same as last time where you pay a pound! ! and was very dissapointed and frustrated as i had put 6lbs on ! absoutly gutted really. if you would like to add me much apprieated as you can see i am a chatterbox :-)

Replies

• oniponi3
    oniponi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    hello my name is fiona taggart tryning to lose my stident weight got 3 lb off this week so happy drink 2 litres water a day green tea 2 a day and exercise 5 times a day and cal intake 1800 a day how you doing ruth xx