Anyone else trying to make it out of the 150's this week?

Options
It seems almost funny that I'm typing that seeing just 2 weeks ago I was trying desperately to break 160....lol Anyways I'm looking for a few more new pals to keep me motivated to drop these stubborn 2 pounds that will bring me back into the 140's that I haven't I haven't been able to see in a few years. Thought it might be fun to see if there were any other women out there that are trying to break out of the 150's with me.

If interested send me a friend request :)

Jules

3663158.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    If I were in the 150's we wouldn't be having this conversation. :wink:

Great work, btw.
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I am! I hit a plateau a while ago (at 150! ARG) and I really want to get back to losing. Good luck!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    wish i were in the 150's lol but in 6lbs time i will be ;)

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • nscmonroe
    nscmonroe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am, 5 more pounds to go and I'll be in the 140s.
  • szczerowski
    szczerowski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am! Finally dropped from 154 to 152 last week, and now I just want to work so hard to see that 149...it's been a long time! But the chocolate always seems to be calling my name. If I can just keep myself occupied in the afternoon at work when I take to snacking, and add in a few extra workouts...maybe, just maybe, I can hit it!?

Good luck to you! You can so do this.
  • maddiesmommy1111
    Options
    5 more to gooo and i'm out of there!! Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am right in the middle!
  • barba917
    barba917 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Jules...I got ya girl! We can do this! I havent seen 140s in almost two years. I just started working out again for the first time in years last week. I am ready for 140!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I will love it when Im out of the 150's.....4 pounds to go!!!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - plateauing right around 152-153...!
  • 50x30
    50x30 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am, too--three tenths of a pound to go! Best of luck to you!
  • oniponi3
    oniponi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    hope be 150 next few months
  • Mimigurken
    Mimigurken Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am so close...153.5 but it might take me more than a week. I hope you can make it!!!
  • jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah.....I'm so glad I'm not alone..... friend me, friend me, friend me, lets all get/keep each other motivated :)
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I wish!! I'm at the 159-160lbs. Its taken me 4 months for 10lbs. Sometimes it drives me up a wall b/c all other MFPer's have like 15lbs and up weight loss. I keep telling myself slow and steady. If I stay at 10lbs in 4 months that makes 30lbs in a year come Oct. That is very reasonable. I'm only 5'3 and 32-34% BF. My fat is all belly and then hips and boobs.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck too and feeling very miserable about it. TOM is looming too and I'm eating like a pig! Currently at 152lbs!!

I need to kicke start my fitness again...was running 4 times a week, got injured and can't get back into it!!

ARGH! :mad: