How would you express your Journey?

Options
The desert is vast and never ending. It stretches out before me in all directions. The wind blows mercilessly, sand stinging my eyes and throat. It is hard to breathe and my throat is dry from thirst. I stand alone with my thoughts. How did I come to be here, alone in this inhospitable land. I think back on my life's decisions. Somewhere, I made a mistake, a misstep, an error of judgement. I am too tired to pin it down at the moment, but one decision must be made. Do I fight to live or let the sands take me now. If I fight, it will be a long and perilous battle, for I will be fighting nature itself. Is there a paradise beyond the sands, is there freedom from this seemingly never ending prison of sun and heat. I must believe it to be true. It must be true. It is true. I take my first step, the direction does not matter, I take my second step, my resolution grows, I take my third step, and my resolve is set in stone. I will not stop, never stop, even when my feet bleed, I will go on. If I fail here, I fail life.

P.S. There are before pics in my profile page if you want to see where I started from. :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!