Newbie here

Options
Hi,

My name is Sandy and someone recommended the site. I recently was logging into WW but am going to cancel my membership as of 3/14. I would like to loose 80 pounds and am interested in some support and tips/pointers that will aid me in that direction. Thanks for having me.

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It is a great support circle here. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on this site since August of last year, and I love it. You can add me as a friend if you'd like, we can help motivate and support each other!
  • kimm2910
    kimm2910 Posts: 5
    Options
    welcome :) ull love this very easy and im usually one of the people that gets de-motivated in a few weeks and im onto my 9th week now and still going strong.

Good luck :) x
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO A TERRIFIC SITE! I've been a member since January and am doing great!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • fattybumchum22
    fattybumchum22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Ive had the app on my phone for ages but only joined the website today! i need to get back down to 66.4kg and am 82.6kg at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

any body that wants to add me can!!! will post photo soon
  • AmyMarie31
    Options
    Hello! I think you will love this site!!! You are more then welcome to add me as well. I will be honest I am playing a game with my own head this week. I will be logging in everyday but I will not be posting. I am trying to see if I can still stay on track without logging my calories. Hopefully this works... My husband and I have been doing MFP for the past 2 months. He has lost over 35lbs and myself 27lbs. I have many of my friends on here as well... You could not ask for a better support system as you get on here and everyone seems to have something interesting and educational to say. Its great!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I too was on ww but canceled my account. This plan works so much better for me!

I hope it works well for you too.
  • 1sandypoint
    1sandypoint Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'll get a pic up soon.