Hi!

Options
I am a new first time mom and trying to get back into shape. I have been doing my fitness pal on my ipod and this is my first time logging in on my computer. I really need some online support trying to diet keeps back firing on me when I allow myself a sweet treat I can't stop eating! I over indulge in sweets and I need help saying no! I try to keep sweets out of the house but sometimes I get the urge to bake and I ususally end up throwing away half of what I make so I don't eat so much. Anyway this is me saying hi! And that I need some support and hope to meet some people and make friends! :smooched:

Replies

• outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Glad you logged on! the support on here has helped me to stay away from the sweets. We share the sweet affair! I love to bake also. Sent you a friend request. Good luck on your journey!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love MFP and I am sure you will too. The support here is great! I use MFP on my ipod all of the time. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will give you as much support as I can!
  • Smoodysmom
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I know the feeling all to well of trying to lose and finding it hard to stay motivated. I'm still trying to get rid of the last few lbs of baby weight myself. My little lady is 14 mos now, so it's really no excuse, thus the reason I signed up on here as well, (and also because my sis-n-law asked me to join). Looking for a way to stay motivated. So hopefully we can encourage each other! Good luck on ur journey!! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome! Mom of two little ones and I always end up over indulging. It's easy for me when I have little treats in the house for them. I used to be able to say no but not so much anymore. Good luck and feel free to add me!

Lori Beth
  • ksmom27
    ksmom27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you!!:smile:
  • ksmom27
    ksmom27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm really excited and will hopefully stay better motivated knowing that more people know about my goals! I look forward to getting to know you all better!