NSV!!!!

Options
thedeegan4
thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
I went shopping for something to wear for my hubby and I's anniversary date on Saturday and I was able to buy a size large at Maurices!!! I remember back in the day when I was in a 2X. I was elated!!!

Replies

• classicshell
    Options
    Awesome!! It's always a pleasant surprise when you can start buying smaller sizes - really shows you that all your work is doing something!! Keep up up, missy!
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Great job....can't wait to be able to say the same!
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    This is so inspiring!!! You are doing such a great job! Do you mind if I ask how long it has taken you to get where you are "weight-wise" today? I'm always curious about that:smile:
    I started at 196 pounds and my goal is 130. It's a long road ahead to lose 66 pounds but seeing people like you who have lost that much weight plus some really shows me that if I work hard, I can get there too.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing success!!
  • kajunsarah
    Options
    That is awesome ! I was so excited when that happened to me also. There are times when I walk toward the plus size section out of habit and my daughter always reminds me "MOM you dont wear those sizes anymore" and I get all excited again.

Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring!!! You are doing such a great job! Do you mind if I ask how long it has taken you to get where you are "weight-wise" today? I'm always curious about that:smile:
    I started at 196 pounds and my goal is 130. It's a long road ahead to lose 66 pounds but seeing people like you who have lost that much weight plus some really shows me that if I work hard, I can get there too.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing success!!

I started in January of 2009. So, it has taken me a while to get here but it is achieveable!
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Nice work!!!! I LOVE that store :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!