26 pound goal in just under two months!

Options
Wow! I can't believe how easy this was to lose 26 pounds in two months? I never realized how much I was over eating until I started counting the calories I was consuming in every day. I certainly have never been fat, just a big build that I could easily carry 230 lbs on an not look bad. Although I didn't look bad I never felt good, clothes never fit well, too big or too small. I love where I am now at 204lbs, not only look better but I feel better! Anyone can lose weight if they follow MFP without feeling hungry or deprived. Good luck to those who are starting and those who are still chasing their goal!

Replies

• lizard419
    Options
    WTG 26 pounds in 2 months is awesome!
  • RMX983
    RMX983 Posts: 34
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Okay, first of all: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING! :happy:

Now the whiny, jealous rant: WAAAAAA :sad: I wish I were a guy sometimes! You guys lose weight in like 10 minutes! I'm soooo jealous! haha

Again, congrats. That's really incredible! :bigsmile:
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    WOW that's awesome loss!! Congratulations!
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Now the whiny, jealous rant: WAAAAAA :sad: I wish I were a guy sometimes! You guys lose weight in like 10 minutes! I'm soooo jealous! haha

lol! this is so funny! I feel the same way! Congrats on the weight loss, but WAAA!! for me not losing a pound!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Haha!! I think you've said what loads of women will be thinking!!:wink:

But well done for the very impressive weight loss!! :drinker:
  • josehrivera
    Options
    26 lbs that's great, I just hit 20 lbs.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats.
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    Perfection! That's definately dedication and determination. Fabulous job!!!!
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    First - congratulations!

I am like you - i can carry the weight & hide it somewhat because my frame is fairly broad to begin with. I am also like you in that i've been here about 75 days & have lost close to 25 lbs (my ticker shows different as i'd estimated my start weight at 215 when really i started at 220 due to the Christmas bulk-up). It's taken regular exercise & careful eating.

This site has been hugely helpful in terms of making me think & rethink about what & how much i eat. I still do counterproductive things every now & again, but am mostly on track.

Now, keeping it all off - that's the real goal. Hopefully the habits we're all developing will pay off in the long run.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I've been at this about the same amount of time I think, got serious about it around the 2nd week of January I think.

Yeah, some of us carry the weight better than others, but glad that I am loosing again. When people find out that I started at almost 280 on 5' 10" frame they usually think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. Most think that at nearly 280 I looked like I weighed about 240-250, now that I am in that range people are starting to comment that I look "skinny". Hardly, but it's nice to see that others are noticing.
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Congrats!!!! ****************************Bump****************************************:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!