Countin, exercise, and still no lose in lbs

Options
Can anyone help me????

I count my cals, do the recommended on all that, have frequent smaller meals, and work out at least 5 days a week.

SO WHY IS MY BODY NOT CHANGING?????

No weight loss, not even any inches. I don't do a whole lot of strenght training so I know it's not muscle weight.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• Kimosabe
    Options
    Can anyone help me????

I count my cals, do the recommended on all that, have frequent smaller meals, and work out at least 5 days a week.

SO WHY IS MY BODY NOT CHANGING?????

No weight loss, not even any inches. I don't do a whole lot of strenght training so I know it's not muscle weight.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
  • vickster82
    Options
    ok lets start from beginning. how long have you truly kept this up?? how long have you been counting and exercising? what is your HR when you exercise?? what kind of food do you eat?? it all matters. have you not lost a single lb yet??
  • Kimosabe
    Options
    The funny thing is, I did only start working out a month ago and have been doing it like clockwork.

But I haven't lost a single pound since I started working out.

I count my cals on here, so I know I am staying in the range that I should be, and I have a polar F11. So all that stuff is taking care of.

But alas I am still lost...
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Maybe there's too much clockwork. Maybe you've hit a plateau and you need to mix it up. I would definitely recommend adding some more strength training as muscle will increase your metabolism, not to mention being good in many other ways. Also you might want to try the tactic of zig-zagging, there was a really good article a few days ago about that - it means eating more one day and less the next, changing it up. But, I think if you just keep it up, one way or the other, eventually the weight will come off. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    After a month you should surely see some results, even after a week. Something(s) needs to be adjusted within your nutrition and exercise.

Try getting on an established exercise and nutrition program that spells everything out for you and has already been tested and proven to work within various test groups. I did p90x and literally within 90 days it completely transformed my body. Prior to that I was attending a gym for three months and I didnt get anything accomplished, how frustrating! I feel your pain.