I love food...

Supergpk
Supergpk Posts: 6 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
But I am also a total nerd when it comes to tracking my food and exercise! I've been using MFP for about a month now, and I really love the ease of it, the size of the food database and the availability of the Android app!

This is probably the longest I have ever stuck to something, and tracking everything coupled with personal training seems to really be effective for me.

So hi everyone!

Replies

• amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    I am right there with ya! The good thing is you can eat anything you want in moderation! Just make sure you log it!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    YES I love the nerdity of it all too. Welcome!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Hi. I love food, too. :love: Good luck in your continued success!
  • Supergpk
    Thanks! But I realized last night that I need to stop watching Food Network at night.....it makes me too hungry!
  • It's so dorky and fun too :)

I tell everyone about it, Starting using it about halfway through my workout plan. Before I started using it I had lost about 10 - 15 pounds. Then I dropped 10 more using it. It really puts everything in perspective, and think twice before picking up those girl scout cookies :)
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Yeah, I love food, too! Not only that, but food loves me too (cause it stays with me a long time).
  • mrstyree
    mrstyree Posts: 1
    Hi I'm Lori,

Found this app to be the best for my HTC..... Hoping that this will really help me to loose the weight that I have put on. I lost quite a bite of weight and kept it off for a few years and then all in one year I had 3 surgeries which has not helped my body any. I've gone to the doctor and my thyroid is low (4) but they don't want to put me on anything yet so I am going to give this a try and I pray that it will allow me to loose the weight instead of gain it even when I am eating very very healthy. I wish everyone on her the best of wishs on reaching their weight loss goal.......;
  • Ahhhh! I totally agree!! My friends laugh at me because they know as soon as I pick up the phone, I'm doing something w/MFP. I even got a few of them addicted as well. I love the guilt-free feeling it gives me as I track my food. Realizing that I don't have to be a salad-chomping dry chicken breast eating person makes me very happy. Six weeks and 20 lbs, I'm not turning back now!! =)

Good luck and keep going!!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Hello there...welcome!! I can't say enough about this place. I really feel that this site has helped me to actually lose the weight I've lost so far. Good luck to you!
  • Supergpk
    Thanks everyone for all your words of encouragement! I should have reached out earlier!

GO US!
This discussion has been closed.