hey all ! day one starts today

Options
hello everyone [: let me just say i am here for all of you! i'm 18, and 214 pounds. i can't deal with being the fat girl anymore, so it's time to shape up. i lost weight but then had to quit going to the gym because of a car accident in which i needed surgery. so today is day one back at the gym. [; add me and i'll support you all ! we can get rid of this extra weight.

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You will find so much help and motivation on here, you will be addicted to MFP in no time!

You have made the first step by starting :), good luck!

Ben.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    welcome! you're going to love it here! :) add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are off to a life changing start! Stick with it and before you even know it, you'll become the skinny girl! :smile:
  • aportillo8
    aportillo8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yeah Lets do it... Whats the plan for todays work out? I doing Zumba today then tomorrow Working on my legs :wink:
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Good for you! I started last week and so far so good! It is cool to start tracking your progess and feel good about what you are doing!:flowerforyou:
  • mkalinski333
    Options
    I am so glad to have seen this on your other blog. This is going to be great!! I just started and it has already made a difference in my daily habits. :)