Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

weigh in

Just wondering what day u pick to weigh on... I know some do every day.. My day is a Friday but im thinking of changing it to a Monday because i think it will keep me on track over the weekend:explode: the weekend is my down fall .... What does every one do????

Replies

• lexis0911
    lexis0911 Posts: 50
    I weigh in on Monday for that same reason...I tend to be slack over the weekend (used to be!) knowing that i have to step on the scale Monday morning helps keep me accountable and i can pump up the exercise over the weekend too...
  • calkim
    calkim Posts: 4 Member
    hi their,
    I weigh in on Mondays as well and do all cardio Sunday evening and drink pleanty of water....
  • I weigh in every other Saturday morning
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Monday :)
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Fridays so that I can chill a bit over the weekend:bigsmile:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Monday morning for the weekend accountability. Even with a planned indulge like I had this weekend, it keeps me from going completely overboard.
  • janicemorrison
    janicemorrison Posts: 3 Member
    i weigh myself every sunday
  • I weigh in every wednesday morning it gives me a chance to work off any naughty things i did on the weekend lol
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    I weigh in on a Monday but was thinking of changing to a Friday lol, but that's because i do have a few mad weekends.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    i weigh in every day, but only because we have a wii, and i do a body test every day...i even post my progress here every day ( if i have any ) some people find it easier to do once a week tho..i guess maybe weekly weigh ins= bigger numbers once, instead of 7 times..seeming more impressive (i didn't mean for that to sound rude, sorry )do what you feel, and best of luck to you :)
  • I Weigh in every friday morning and sometimes on monday but only if I had a good weekend
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Only on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Why? Because I am sure to have had a good night's sleep the night before since I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock. Those restful nights assure me a good weigh-in. :smile:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Mine is Tuesday, started on a Tues so just kept it as that, I sometimes have a Sat morning peek but I am trying not to!! lol
  • I try to weigh in on Fridays. It helps to keep me motivated through the weekend.
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    I weigh in on Tuesday ...Although Tuesday is my hospital weigh-in day...I swear by it for these reasons:

1. I have Wednesday and Thursday to sort of mess around with.
    2. Saturday and Sundays are extreme workout days because I have the weekend off...Choice is I could eat and not exercise on the weekends but where I weigh in on Tuesdays I work it all off on the weekends when I have time off work to do it and then Mondays I cut calories for Tuesday's weigh-in...

I have been losing 3+ a week so far.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    I weigh in on sundays :) best of luck to everyone!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    I weigh in on Tuesday ...Although Tuesday is my hospital weigh-in day...I swear by it for these reasons:

1. I have Wednesday and Thursday to sort of mess around with.
    2. Saturday and Sundays are extreme workout days because I have the weekend off...Choice is I could eat and not exercise on the weekends but where I weigh in on Tuesdays I work it all off on the weekends when I have time off work to do it and then Mondays I cut calories for Tuesday's weigh-in...

I have been losing 3+ a week so far.

I like this.... A plan i think ..
    THANK YOU:flowerforyou: