If you liked Supersize Me, you have to watch Fat head

Options
2»

Replies

• thesuburbansound
    Options
    I just watched this movie and I was so excited. The ONLY thing that has ever helped me loose weight was the low carb stuff. I ditched it because I always felt like I was murdering my heart. The science (and political) evidence of this film is overwhelmingly encouraging. Of course, being a Libertarian, any "take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others" approach sits well w/ me!

The best part: "The federal government, state government, and local government all fail to provide playgrounds, Ronald McDonalds does it for them, and I'm supposed to be angry at McDonalds for this!?"
  • thesuburbansound
    Options
    Also-when they talked about the low-fat diets causing depression, that really connected with me. The last few weeks I've been super depressed, ever since starting on this site, watching my fats and all that. There was just so much in this movie that made sense scientifically, politically, and personally.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I watched it and really liked it! kind of opens your eyes a little bit! now if we go out i skip on the pop and side. just get a salad or hamburger and water! working for me!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    One of the things that really connects with me is the power behind studies and grants, it's all about the money which leads to corruption and false information. Its all about telling the people with the grands what they want to hear, and if it goes against what they want to push they will crush you in a heart beat. Global warming comes to mind here, LOL.

I am going back to what worked best for me and made me feel the best plus exercise. And portion control. And keeping it as true to its original form as possible. Which means I probably still won't eat at fast food restaurants and I will still try to keep it natural and as chemical free as possible.
  • baric
    baric Posts: 10
    Options
    I had this saved to watch, guess I will watch it tonight.