weigh in

Options
Just wondering what day u pick to weigh on... I know some do every day.. My day is a Friday but im thinking of changing it to a Monday because i think it will keep me on track over the weekend:explode: the weekend is my down fall .... What does every one do????

Replies

• lexis0911
    lexis0911 Posts: 50
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday for that same reason...I tend to be slack over the weekend (used to be!) knowing that i have to step on the scale Monday morning helps keep me accountable and i can pump up the exercise over the weekend too...
  • Heatherw1280
    Options
    I weigh in every other Saturday morning
  • calkim
    calkim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi their,
    I weigh in on Mondays as well and do all cardio Sunday evening and drink pleanty of water....
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Monday :)
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    Fridays so that I can chill a bit over the weekend:bigsmile:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Monday morning for the weekend accountability. Even with a planned indulge like I had this weekend, it keeps me from going completely overboard.
  • janicemorrison
    janicemorrison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself every sunday
  • Something_4_myself
    Options
    I weigh in every wednesday morning it gives me a chance to work off any naughty things i did on the weekend lol
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on a Monday but was thinking of changing to a Friday lol, but that's because i do have a few mad weekends.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    i weigh in every day, but only because we have a wii, and i do a body test every day...i even post my progress here every day ( if i have any ) some people find it easier to do once a week tho..i guess maybe weekly weigh ins= bigger numbers once, instead of 7 times..seeming more impressive (i didn't mean for that to sound rude, sorry )do what you feel, and best of luck to you :)
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I Weigh in every friday morning and sometimes on monday but only if I had a good weekend
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Only on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Why? Because I am sure to have had a good night's sleep the night before since I don't have to wake up to an alarm clock. Those restful nights assure me a good weigh-in. :smile:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine is Tuesday, started on a Tues so just kept it as that, I sometimes have a Sat morning peek but I am trying not to!! lol
  • HotMomma97
    Options
    I try to weigh in on Fridays. It helps to keep me motivated through the weekend.
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesday ...Although Tuesday is my hospital weigh-in day...I swear by it for these reasons:

1. I have Wednesday and Thursday to sort of mess around with.
    2. Saturday and Sundays are extreme workout days because I have the weekend off...Choice is I could eat and not exercise on the weekends but where I weigh in on Tuesdays I work it all off on the weekends when I have time off work to do it and then Mondays I cut calories for Tuesday's weigh-in...

I have been losing 3+ a week so far.
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on sundays :) best of luck to everyone!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesday ...Although Tuesday is my hospital weigh-in day...I swear by it for these reasons:

1. I have Wednesday and Thursday to sort of mess around with.
    2. Saturday and Sundays are extreme workout days because I have the weekend off...Choice is I could eat and not exercise on the weekends but where I weigh in on Tuesdays I work it all off on the weekends when I have time off work to do it and then Mondays I cut calories for Tuesday's weigh-in...

I have been losing 3+ a week so far.

I like this.... A plan i think ..
    THANK YOU:flowerforyou: