What are you wearing??

Options
Knew that headline would grab ya!

Do you have a motivational piece of clothing? What is it?

I have 2 -

Booty shorts - just for around the house. I'd like to look sexy in them, not like I'm trying to wear my pants from when I was 7

Skinny Jeans - I'd like to be able to put them on without looking like a hippo in a bathing suit.

:wink:

Replies

• sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself a dress thats just a hair too small, but is the perfect dress that I was looking for.....so its now my motivation to be able to wear it by the time nice weather rolls around!!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    Those same "booty shorts"...so cute hot pink zebra stripe. Actually, the ones I'm wearing in my pics on my progress pics. And another pair of booty shorts - which are actually more like undies. I would like to wear them without looking like I passed gas in a wetsuit.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I would like to wear them without looking like I passed gas in a wetsuit.

:laugh: Love this analogy. I might just have to use that one!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    All my t shirts that show my stomach and my bikini!
  • Atlantica
    Atlantica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a really cute summer dress that I would love to wear without looking like I'm about 8 months pregnant.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I personaly don't have a motivational piece of clothing, I am one that wants to look great with NO clothing on at all. So I guess you could say my birthday suit is my motivation. I want a nice tight, sexy one. :))
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    J. Jill sweater skirt...in a (vanity sized) extra small...
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    I don't have any single piece of clothing, but I'm waiting for these jeans to turn into my "Fat pants" and I constantly just remind myself that I'll be in a bikini before I know it.
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    undiesand bra from VC around the house : ) Skimpy shorts and sports bra to work out in...anything that makes me look at my body and see what I like and what I want to improve on
  • mygirl15
    mygirl15 Posts: 16
    Options
    My skinny jeans!!!
    Everything right now fits and I'm hoping Ill have to buy new motivational clothes!!!!
  • millerguard
    Options
    Would like to get back into 34/30 jeans.
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    Let's get into them!! Or, out of them for those of you that said your Birthday Suit!! :wink:

We can do it!!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    A Swimsuit! I don't know if I will ever get there though.
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was bought a Jack skellington ( nightmare before christmas) t shirt for Xmas by a friend who had grossly underestimated my size. At Xmas it looked like someone had shoehorned me into it and I resembled an overstuffed black pudding.

Yesterday, I wore it out for a big walk up a giant hill and it looked great :happy:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    A Swimsuit! I don't know if I will ever get there though.

Yes you will!!!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    Yesterday, I wore it out for a big walk up a giant hill and it looked great :happy:

Hooray!!!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My motivational piece of clothing is actually my daughter's. I would love to be able to say I could wear her jeans. Not that I would probably as she wears quite low waisted jeans and I don't like them THAT low. But to be able to say I could would be great. Should be there in 10 pounds or so...
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    My dress from Homecoming, my freshman year of college. It's beautiful and could still fit me, if I didn't have this god awful pooch......
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    When you mentioned your homecoming dress - it reminded me how sad I was when I sold mine recently. They were gorgeous, but way too small.

But, I tried on my wedding dress and it was huge! That makes me happy and sad at the same time!!!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    my cute tight workout clothes and my cute kswiss tubes are my motivation...I dont workout on them but go out in them to look like I do..LOL